Recommended beauty products of mid-2017

by - July 25, 2017

Hey loves~

I know it's not really the mid of 2017 anymore but hey, it's still not too late. In this post I've compiled a selection of beauty products to be featured and recommended to all beauty enthusiasts! I've personally tried these products so it's safe to say that they're definitely worth the recommendation!

Let's take a look~


1. Innisfree's Glow Liquid Shadow (Jeju Color picker of 2015)

This is quite an old product as they're the limited edition releases of 2015 however these liquid shadows remain in my recommended beauty product segment! Although it does not have many shades to pick from, these eye shadows are perfect for long lasting makeup!

You can see my review here.

Reasons:

  • Extremely pigmented
  • Long lasting


2. Aritaum's Tint in Water Liptint

I cannot express how much I love love love this product! I got it last minute just before my departure from Seoul and I did not expect I would love it so much! Pretty much regretting now as I should have bought more~ They come in many different shades as well!

Reasons:
  • Inexpensive
  • Extremely long lasting (I can't stress this enough)
  • Does not dry the lips
  • Light weight



3. Tony Moly's The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream

I'm currently using this watery cream every day and night very diligently and I realized that my skin has never looked better! Although it's pretty expensive compared to my other moisturizer/creams, it has proven that this product is indeed worth the price.

I've done a thorough product review of this water cream here

Reasons:

  • Light weight
  • Moisturizing
  • Absorbs fast
  • Natural scent




4. Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack

I've featured this product on my Instagram a while back. For a lazy person like me, a rinse-off pack that doesn't take too much of my time is the ideal product for me. It takes only 3 minutes for it to be fully absorbed into my skin! Not only that, cleans my face very well and instantly brightens my skin complexion. The feeling of massaging the foam onto my face was pretty satisfying. Did I mention that it smells amazing as well?

Reasons:
  • Quick wash-off pack
  • Instant brightening
  • Cleanses dirt and oil well
  • Smells amazing


So this concludes my list of recommended beauty products of mid-2017! 
What are the products you'd love to recommend? Let me know!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lovely! I have never tried any of these products but looking at them is so intriguing! The packaging of Korean products is so chic yet cute. If I have a chance I want to try them all.

    Jolie
    Joliecious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah~ korean beauty products/cosmetics have such nice packaging XD

      Delete
  2. Love this! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by~ :)

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment